A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Petreccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petreccia
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Petreccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petreccia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petreccia graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Petreccia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carlo Petreccia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Petreccia practice?
- Dr. David Petreccia has 1 office location.
Dr. David Petreccia practices Infectious Disease near Placentia, CA.
See Placentia Infectious Disease Doctors.