A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Petreccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petreccia
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Petreccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petreccia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petreccia graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Petreccia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carlo Petreccia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Petreccia practice?
- Dr. David Petreccia has 1 office location.
Dr. David Petreccia practices Infectious Disease near Placentia, CA.
See Placentia Infectious Disease Doctors.