A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Petrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Petrie, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petrie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrie graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Petrie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Petrie practice?
Dr. David Petrie practices Family Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, NY and Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Family Physicians.