Dr. David Petros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Petros?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Petros?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2015

SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT

AT THE BEGINNING HE WAS OKAY HE WAS A LITTLE HARD TO UNDERSTAND BUT AS THE YEARS WENT BY HE BECAME A MAJOR AHOLE!! I WORK FOR A DOCTOR OFFICE MYSELF AND SOMETIMES I HAD TO RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENTS WHEN ONE OF MY COWORKERS WERE OUT OR IF THERE WERE MEETING I HAD TO ATTEND TO. SINCE I HAD THREE RESCHEDULES HE DISMISSED ME. I SPOKE WITH MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR WHICH IS ALSO IN THE SAME PRACTICE HE HIMSELF SAID DR.PETROS WAS AN JERK.

November 16th, 2012

A Unique Doctor in Today's World

A caring, respectful doctor. Once a regular patient, he knows just the right questions to ask in order to elicit the important answers for diagnosis. He goes the extra mile to take care of his patient. Not many doctors do that these days.

June 19th, 2012

Very caring physician.

January 30th, 2012

Great Experience

I was nervous to meet Dr. Petros, but he was recommended by a friend who thinks he is the best. Well... My friend was right!! He allowed my husband to come back to the exam room with me. He made me feel very comfortable and even made me laugh, which put my nerves at ease. He explained in detail my diagnosis and educated me on treatment options that were best for my busy life. It was clear he had my goals in mind. I am glad he was recommended to me, so I am more than happy to recommend him to you! Sincerely, Happy Patient

July 22nd, 2011

Dr. Petros has very poor bed side manner. He walks in apologizing for being late and then speaks very quickly without allowing any questions to be asked. He is not patient friendly and does not take into account any personal feelings or concerns. During such a traumatic time I would prefer a Dr. who has more compassion for his patients.

June 18th, 2009

Spectacular Physician

Dr. Petros really made me feel comfortable during my visit. He speaks to you in a horizontal level and doesn't speak down to you. He explains himself thoroughly and makes sure I understood my diagnosis and medication instructions. On top of it all, he is funny too.

October 20th, 2016