A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Petruska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Petruska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petruska, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Petruska graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petruska has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Petruska FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Petruska practice?
- Dr. David Petruska has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Petruska practices Neurological Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See West Palm Beach Surgeons.