A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pfister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pfister is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pfister, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfister graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pfister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Pfister practice?
Dr. David Pfister practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.