A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pfister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pfister is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfister
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pfister, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfister graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pfister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Pfister MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Pfister practice?
- Dr. David Pfister has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pfister practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.