A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pharis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pharis, Dermatologic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pharis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pharis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pharis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Pharis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Pharis practice?
- Dr. David Pharis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pharis practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Dermatologists.