Specail Consultant to Government show details Specail Consultant to Government
by Jeffery DePasquale on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Pharis was referred to me after being diagnosed with some form of moderate skin cancer on my right hand - which needed to be removed through an up-to-5-hour surgical procedure. During the first call, the staff was well prepared and extraordinarily professional. Nice #1. They had most of my information already - and they presented me a link where I was able to quickly post the remainder of the required data. Nice #2. The appointment was set up for less than a week - atypical of such a medical specialty - and they CLEARLY provided me all the prep information. Really Nice #3. Upon arrival the day of surgery, the staff was just awesome - fast, friendly, actually no wait at all. Wow Really Nice #4. Dr Pharis was very informative - and he and staff (more later) went the extra mile to ensure I was comfortable. The procedure "went down" painlessly and VERY fast - as Dr. and staff talked me through every step. Beyond Really Nice #5. A five hour surgery turned into 2 .5 hours in a BIG comfortable chair - I even took some pictures. Man this was taking a 3 hour BREAK from work. The surgical nurse, Toni, was initially a tad quiet - took me 20 minutes to get a warm smile (well, guess becuause she is a REAL professional and was very focused on the post-surgical procedure). After "taking care of business" - out came a warm smile and one lovely professional surgical professional. WAY Nice #6. That night Dr. Pharis called to check on me - which really doesn't happen these days. OVERALL: Top notch medicine all the way around. Must say, rate this as probably my most enjoyable medical event - and I've had lots of them with 11 months in Iraq and as a former Air Force pilot. Dr. Pharis, the entire clinical staff, and the ENTIRE administrative staff are simply the epitone of what medicine should be. Just an infinite "Nice" all the way around!

by Don G on Apr 8th, 2013

From the first telephone communication with the office staff to my first visit to my surgery experience to the after procedure follow-up I was very pleased with this organization. Dr Pharis was very professional, yet pleasant as was his staff. Thank you for the treatment I received.

Dr David Pharis show details Dr David Pharis
Mar 9th, 2012

I have onyl great things to say about Dr Pharis and his staff. He is professional,kind and courteous and respsectful of my feelings and concerns.The staff is also very professional and kind, courteous and respectful.I would definitely recommend Dr Pharisto anyone that need a dermatology surgeon.

EXTREMELY positive experience with Dr. Pharis show details EXTREMELY positive experience with Dr. Pharis
Sep 27th, 2011

I am so thankful to have had Dr. Pharis perform my Mohs surgery. He is extremely competent as a physician, and is also a man with wonderful humanity. He makes sure that you're comfortable and walks you through your procedure from start to finish. You can't help but feel at ease, as well as confident in his skill. In all, He sets the bar very high for other physicians...and I for one wish more doctors were like him.

Positive Experience! show details Positive Experience!
Sep 27th, 2011

I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Pharis and his staff. I was afraid, mostly because I was facing an unknown. I had never needed Dermatologic surgery, but the staff put me at such ease, even before I saw Dr. Pharis, and then he also made me feel as though I was in good hands. I liked the fact that he explained everything to me before, during, and after the procedure. I have already made a recommendation to a friend. I will see Dr. Pharis again, without reluctance, if the need ever arises again. My visit was a positive one. Thank you!! Sandy Bockman

Terrific experience show details Terrific experience
by Marcia Wallace on Sep 8th, 2011

My husband got a melanoma diagnosis on the Friday before Labor Day. We spent an agonizing 4 days worrying about what stage it might be. Dr. Pharis' office called us early Tuesday morning,got us right in, did the "procedure". I cannot say enough nor can my husband about how outstanding this Doctor and his staff are. Their efficiency, the upbeat office atmosphere,no long wait was remarkable. Dr. Pharis and his nurse are so skilled! They so instantly quelled our fears that we are still asking 3 days later why oh why can't more doctors these days be this way! I 100% recommend this Doctor!

Aug 4th, 2011

Excellent & professional. Would recommend Dr. Pharis to family and friends.

Professionalism and caring show details Professionalism and caring
by Debi Yorke on Jul 31st, 2011

Staff was very friendly and made you feel at home. Dr Pharis and his staff made you feel safe and reasured you that everything was going to be ok. He answered all of my questions prior to the procedure. He took the time to call me later in the day to see how I was doing.. Than You for making my visit a positive one.

Jul 19th, 2011

Highly recommend, staff was great from start to finish. The doctor took his time to answer any and all of my questions before the procedure. Procedure went very smoothly. Thank you to Dr. Pharis and his staff!

Jul 7th, 2011

Tremendously helpful and friendly staff. Got there early during staff meeting and they broke it up and got busy with me. Dr Pharis is extremely helpful and called me later to follow up on how I was feeling. Had MOHS surgery done.

Pleased Patient show details Pleased Patient
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Pharis is an exceptional physician from his diagnostic astuteness to his caring attitude. His staff is fabulous, the office is comfortable, exam/treatment rooms are clean, and he has coffee!

Brains, Skill, Personality and Handsome show details Brains, Skill, Personality and Handsome
by Citysearch User on Jan 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

What more can a patient ask for Dr. Pharis removed a serious cancer from my face. It took a few hours and he meticulously placed almost 100...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com