A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Philips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Philips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philips
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Philips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Philips graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Philips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Philips MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Philips practice?
- Dr. David Philips has 1 office location.
Dr. David Philips practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Gastroenterologists.