A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pianalto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pianalto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pianalto, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pianalto graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Pianalto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Valley Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Pianalto MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Pianalto practice?
- Dr. David Pianalto has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pianalto practices Emergency Medicine near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Springs, WV.
See Winchester Emergency Physicians.