A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Picard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Picard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Picard
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Picard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Picard, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Picard graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Picard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Cammic Picard MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Picard practice?
- Dr. David Picard has 1 office location.
Dr. David Picard practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists, Concord Pulmonologists, Concord Critical Care Practitioners, and Concord Sleep Medicine Doctors.