A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Piepgras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Piepgras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Piepgras, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Ischemia
- Brain Stem Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Piepgras graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Piepgras has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Piepgras practice?
Dr. David Piepgras practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN.
See Rochester Neurological Surgeons.