Dr. David Pierangelo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Pierangelo?

Posted on July 13th, 2017

I only saw him once, a he talked IMA in circles, a told me I could get any testing done that I wanted. Diagnosed me with something then said he diagnoses everyone with it. Asked ridiculous personal questions. Was all over the place verbally. Jumped from this to thing. I left confused and with a medication and I'm not sure what its supposed to help. I had a follow up appointment for a month later, and I just received a call that he no longer worked there and I'd have to see someone else. My next appointment is in a week and a half. He leaving seemed very abrupt and I feel something happened, or something was happening. I'm hoping this new Dr will be better.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I enjoyed my visit,as much as you enjoy a dr.visit. He was knowledgeable about my condition,and I felt with his insight on my health I could be more proactive since I know more of what I can do to help myself.

kind

Posted on April 13th, 2016

He systematically came to a diagnosis. He listens well seems kind hearted. I'm still working with him. I know want to be treated more aggressively, so i will now see how he reacts.

All over the place

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

This guy needs to focus

Awesome Care!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Very good and thorough Doctor. Really listens to you and explains things to you in a manner that you can understand.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

I want to see a picture. After been ... 00000 on major case KNEW I WAS WAITING 2 DAYS NO CALL! STILL! F U

I needed a Rheumatolagist

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Not sure if he is a doctor or hack therapist

Lots of anxiety

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I never know what I'm going to hear when he comes into the exam room. Sometimes it's insisting that I'm wrong about my symptoms (that I must have a history of something horrific happening to me or I must be having difficulty sleeping etc.), sometimes it's something completely off the wall random that makes me as "what?" dumbly because he couldn't POSSIBLY be asking me about my favorite animal...right?! And still other times he argues with me about other doctor's findings or insists that he's right when the tests prove clearly otherwise- x-rays don't lie. I've only kept going to him this long because my options are limited insurance-wise and I'm in the middle of an SSDI claim. I am wicked uncomfortable whenever I'm there because I really don't know if he's joking or testing me or something else. He constantly takes big leaps with everything I say (if I say I'm too tired to function and take care of basic things he asks if I'm too depressed to shower or if I'm afraid of being intimate). The biggest problem I have is getting anyone there to follow through. My medications don't get called in, my rx's that need to be mailed to me never arrive, paperwork doesn't get filled out, and staff doesn't call me back. Doesn't matter how annoyingly persistent I can be either. At this point, I'm over medicated and I'm not even sure I'm any better. I'm looking for a new doctor.

Former arthritis patient

Posted on January 19th, 2013

Doesn't seem that interested, hard to understand explanantions.Does not have a good bedside manner. Will see the PA for the third time in a row. . Where is the doctor when you need him?

slow

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

very slow up to an hour late for several appointments seems not to listen well refused to look at xrays. changed dr.

Posted on November 15th, 2017