Overall Review

3.2

July 27th, 2016
I enjoyed my visit,as much as you enjoy a dr.visit. He was knowledgeable about my condition,and I felt with his insight on my health I could be more proactive since I know more of what I can do to help myself.

April 13th, 2016
kind
He systematically came to a diagnosis. He listens well seems kind hearted. I'm still working with him. I know want to be treated more aggressively, so i will now see how he reacts.

November 2nd, 2015
All over the place
This guy needs to focus

October 23rd, 2015
Awesome Care!
Very good and thorough Doctor. Really listens to you and explains things to you in a manner that you can understand.

October 2nd, 2015
I want to see a picture. After been ... 00000 on major case KNEW I WAS WAITING 2 DAYS NO CALL! STILL! F U

April 2nd, 2015
I needed a Rheumatolagist
Not sure if he is a doctor or hack therapist

July 27th, 2013
Lots of anxiety
I never know what I'm going to hear when he comes into the exam room. Sometimes it's insisting that I'm wrong about my symptoms (that I must have a history of something horrific happening to me or I must be having difficulty sleeping etc.), sometimes it's something completely off the wall random that makes me as "what?" dumbly because he couldn't POSSIBLY be asking me about my favorite animal...right?! And still other times he argues with me about other doctor's findings or insists that he's right when the tests prove clearly otherwise- x-rays don't lie. I've only kept going to him this long because my options are limited insurance-wise and I'm in the middle of an SSDI claim. I am wicked uncomfortable whenever I'm there because I really don't know if he's joking or testing me or something else. He constantly takes big leaps with everything I say (if I say I'm too tired to function and take care of basic things he asks if I'm too depressed to shower or if I'm afraid of being intimate). The biggest problem I have is getting anyone there to follow through. My medications don't get called in, my rx's that need to be mailed to me never arrive, paperwork doesn't get filled out, and staff doesn't call me back. Doesn't matter how annoyingly persistent I can be either. At this point, I'm over medicated and I'm not even sure I'm any better. I'm looking for a new doctor.

January 19th, 2013
Former arthritis patient
Doesn't seem that interested, hard to understand explanantions.Does not have a good bedside manner. Will see the PA for the third time in a row. . Where is the doctor when you need him?

July 23rd, 2012
slow
very slow up to an hour late for several appointments seems not to listen well refused to look at xrays. changed dr.