A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pikna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pikna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pikna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pikna graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pikna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Pikna MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Pikna practice?
- Dr. David Pikna has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pikna practices Pediatrics near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Pediatricians.