Dr. David Pilcher MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Aptos, CA

September 23rd, 2016
I was having a problem with feeling like I was going to pass out for a few days. I am a PAMF patient so I went to urgent care who then told me to see my regular doctor. He was not available for a month and didnt respond to my emails and calls to get in sooner. So I asked to see whoever they could get me in with that day and got this guy. As soon as I started talking, he basically told me to shut up because he didnt have enough time for me. He kept repeating it was only a short appointment and other patients needed him. It was like he could not control his anger about the fact I was even there. I, who was terrified by the problem I was having, basically just cried through the whole appointment. He also couldnt hide his repulsion over the fact I need to take sleeping medication. He told me to stop taking it, which I did, which made the problem worse because I then stopped sleeping and my body couldnt recuperate from what was happening. He didnt offer anything for the dizziness and told me not to take anything for it. He ended by saying "I have to go because I now have three patients backed up waiting for me," which I felt really bad about. I left feeling just as scared as before I went in and like PAMF just wasnt going to help me with whatever it was. I took the rest of the week off and just hoped it would go away on its own. Now, if I cant get in with my PAMF doctor, I know that theres nothing I can do about it and I will just have to wait, even if a month is the soonest I can get in because I dont want to do that to another doctor or ever go through anything like that again.

July 28th, 2016
He is the most smart and efficient I have ever encountered.

November 14th, 2011
Dr. Pilcher is the BEST
Dr. Pilcher spends time with me making sure I understand everything. He is proactive with all of my health concerns.

December 17th, 2009
Great Doc!
Dr. Pilcher is very thorough, never rushes the appointment and gives great care. He explains the diagnoses and gives suggestions regarding long term health.

October 20th, 2009
David Pilcher
He walked out on me by being impatient and short tempered ,very un professional to me...still tremendous inner ear pain after 1 3/4 years.