Overall Review

June 6th, 2015
Dr. Pincus performed a very unique operation on our 12 year old sons brain. In my opinion he is an outstanding doctor and a very good with children. The procedure is called ETV and involves a very special set of skills that this doctor and his staff have mastered. See him at the shands hospital in Gainesville florida.

October 12th, 2012
Dr Pincus has been seeing my daughter since she was a year old, she is now 13 and she still sees him for the fluid on her spinal cord. He has patience and is wonderful with children. I was never rushed out of his office, and even if I thought my questions were stupid he always answers them. We love Dr Pincus and will never change drs.

October 10th, 2011
could have been better
dr. pincus only spends about 5 minutes in a room with us after we've waited for more than an hour to see us.every time we visit he says the same thing"everything looks good"but how can u tell that everything is good just by looking.NO catscans,mri's,x-rays or nothing.He is very arrogant and he doesnt really care about his patients like he should. i thought that he waqs a good doctor at first but after the same routine and"everything looks good" statement i began to feel much different.

July 17th, 2009
terrible doctor
Dr. Pincus spent less than five minutes with my son before he diagnosed him and scheduled him for surgery. The diagnosis was wrong VERY WRONG. This could have cost my son his life but in any event would have caused him untold disruption and discomfort to his life. Pincus was arrogant and rude. Fortunately, following my gut and getting a second opinion, another surgeon correctly diagnosed my son and performed a different surgery that preserved my son's quality of life. The worse thought to me, in addition to the threat to my son's life because of his terrible judgment, was that if Pincus had performed the surgery, I would have never known the diagnosis was wrong, and my son's life was ruined.

February 20th, 2009
He is an amazing doctor! He gave my son life!!

February 19th, 2009
Dr. Pincus is great, support staff sucks
I arrived for a 10:30 am appointment. The desk clerk told me I was early, my appointment wasn't until 12. I told him I have a letter that says 10:30 and he snidely replied, "Well, THIS piece of paper says 12," and dismissed me. So I walked around until 11:45, checked back in, and was called back to the exam room at 12:10. At 1:20, NO ONE had come by the room so I asked the nurse that brought me back how much longer it would be. He apathetically replied, "I don't know," and kept on walking. At 1:45, still no one had come by so I told another nurse to tell Dr. Pincus I was leaving and she simply replied, "Okay." I never felt so unimportant.