A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinelli graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pinelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bryan Pinelli DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Pinelli practice?
- Dr. David Pinelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pinelli practices Internal Medicine near Ortonville, MI.
See Ortonville Internists.