A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pinelli is Excellent. Dr. Pinelli has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinelli graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pinelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Poh Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Pinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Pinelli practice?
Dr. David Pinelli practices Internal Medicine near Ortonville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Pontiac, MI.
See Ortonville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Pinelli, Dr. Dave Pinelli, Dr. Davis Pinelli