Dr. David Pinelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Pinelli?

July 17th, 2012

I think Dr. Pinelli is awesome

I've been seeing Dr Pinelli for the last 13 to 15 years. He is the best Dr. I have ever seen. He had a caring and reassuring demeanor and will spend all the time necessary to make sure I understand what is the matter. I recommend Dr. Pinelli to everyone I know. If you see him, you will see why.

January 27th, 2011

Excellent Medical Care

Dr. Pinelli is an excellent doctor who really takes the time to explain things to me in language that I can understand and he goes above & beyond in answering my questions. He is knowledgeable and detailed. He always diagnoses correctly, gives me good advice, and even recommends additional over-the-counter items that may also help in certain situations. I have been seeing him for many years now and I highly recommend him to all new patients. He is an exceptionally good Doctor!

February 20th, 2017