A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pinhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pinhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pinhas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinhas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinhas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Pinhas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Pinhas practice?
- Dr. David Pinhas has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Pinhas practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.