A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pinhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pinhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pinhas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinhas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinhas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinhas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Pinhas practice?
Dr. David Pinhas practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.