A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pinkstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pinkstaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pinkstaff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkstaff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Pinkstaff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Pinkstaff MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Pinkstaff practice?
- Dr. David Pinkstaff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pinkstaff practices Urology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Urologists.