A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pitcher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Pitcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Pitcher MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Pitcher practice?
- Dr. David Pitcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Pitcher practices Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.