A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pitcher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Digestive System Abnormalities and Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Pitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile