A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitcher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pitcher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Pitcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Pitcher MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Pitcher practice?
- Dr. David Pitcher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pitcher practices Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.