Dr. David Pitts Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Pitts Jr?

tortured by Dr. Pitiful

Posted on June 1st, 2010

I went to this physician with a condition of extreme sensitivity to sound. Any loud situation made me physically sick. Given that Dr. Pitts sent me to get an MRI on an old machine, the loudest in the medical industry. They give earplugs to normal patients before being put on this machine but none were given to me. During the procedure I began to vomit and choke on it whereas my head was strapped into a cage. Another ENT said recommending this was "a stupid thing to do" and that there was really "only a one in ten thousand chance" that the MRI would find anything. This was gross negligence on this man's part and he seemed to have very little knowledge about hearing problems. He didn't even have the courtesy or decency to follow up with me and of course I never went back. STAY AWAY FROM DR. PITIFUL!! The self absorbed prima donna is reported to be good at dermabrasion and botox if you should want that.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.