A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pizzuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pizzuto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzuto graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pizzuto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Pizzuto MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Pizzuto practice?
- Dr. David Pizzuto has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pizzuto practices Internal Medicine near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Internists.