Overall Review

December 3rd, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Pletzer for 20 years. He has become a trusted adviser for me and a true partner with me for my medical care. He always spends the time to actually listen to me and answer all my questions. He treats you like a person and never makes you feel like you are stupid. He is quick and efficient so he will get done very fast, but he will stop and talk if you need. The office staff is professional and efficient - I have never had any billing problems. Setting up appointments works fine - you can use their website or call on the phone.

November 21st, 2012
Fast Track allows walk in service

February 27th, 2012
Good Doctor but Staff Lacks
Don't expect any calls back for test results - you have to call them. My husband and I learned this over and over again. Even when they give you a card with a number and a code to get your test results, the results took double the time they said it would to receive them back. I liked Dr. Pletzer as well as the other doctors, but there was usually a wait time for your appointment, and you can't rely on any follow up.

October 8th, 2010
Trusted primary care doc
I have been a patient of Dr. Pletzer for 20 years. He has become a trusted advisor for me and a true partner with me for my medical care. He always spends the time it takes for me to get all my questions answered. He is quick and efficient so he will get done very fast, but he will stop and talk if you need. The office staff is professional and efficient - I have never had any billing problems. Setting up appointments works fine - you can use their website or call on the phone.

April 7th, 2009
Not proffesional, poor care, bad accounts receivable
Very bad experience with this office. Would not recommend.

June 25th, 2008
I would not recommend this practice
My experience with this office was not good. We don't feel that personnel is knowledgeable enough. We didn't get a good service from this office period. Accounts receivable doesn't work as suppose to and they charge you $15 every time you are late with the payment.