Dr. David Ploss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

July 11th, 2013
Dr Ploss is the worst doctor I have ever met. We found out my father did not have to have the procedure Dr. Ploss performed after we visited another doctor at Stanford. Dr. Ploss has no reputation and minimal skill in his profession. If you look for a cardiologist, find another one. His credential is poor. Go to someone else if you don't want to be ripped and dead! He should be sued and should not practice.

July 11th, 2013

May 5th, 2012
don't go to Dr Ploss
Dr Ploss is a terrible doctor and my husband's death could have been prevented if he had gone to a different cardiologist. I could have sued him for medical malpractice but chose not to because I have worked in personal injury law and know personally how exhausting the process is. I was not emotionally up to it following my husband's death which left me a widow with 2 school age children. Dr Ploss made stupid mistakes and is a terrible doctor. FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!