A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Plotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Plotkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotkin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Plotkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Childrens Hospital and Resrch Center at Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Plotkin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Plotkin practice?
- Dr. David Plotkin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Plotkin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists and Tustin Oncologists.