The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Plotkin
Dr. David Plotkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tustin, CA. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Plotkin is affiliated with Brotman Medical Center, Placentia-Linda Hospital and Childrens Hospital and Resrch Center at Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. David Plotkin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. David Plotkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.
Dr. Bernard McNamara
Infectious Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tustin, CA 0.02 mi36
Dr. Amer Rayyes
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tustin, CA 0.06 mi47
Brian Michael Swan, M.D.
Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine
Tustin, CA 0.06 mi17