A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Plotner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Plotner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Plotner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plotner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Plotner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Plotner practice?
- Dr. David Plotner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Plotner practices Ophthalmology near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Ophthalmologists.