A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Plump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Plump is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Plump, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plump graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Plump has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Plump FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Plump practice?
- Dr. David Plump has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Plump practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Pulmonologists, Arlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.