A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Plump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Plump is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plump
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plump Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Plump, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plump graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Plump has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Plump FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Plump practice?
- Dr. David Plump has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Plump practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Pulmonologists, Arlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.