Dr. David Pochatko Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Pochatko?

June 8th, 2017

Doesn't care about recovery

Had foot and ankle surgery and it wound up being much more invasive than what was planned. I guess this happens and that is fine. What is the worst is complete and udder lack of care about a patients healing or concerns. He basically does his surgery and he could care less. PT was far more helpful in my recovery than him. He's insulting, condescending and the worst excuse of a professional doctor I have EVER encountered.

May 11th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Dr P is one the nicest, most competent doctors I have ever treated with. Another doctor botched my first ankle fusion & he competently did further surgery fixing it. I don't know what these others are talking about. I have recommended him to others & they are also happy with the results.

September 26th, 2014

the worst ever

Dr pochatko was the worst Dr. I have ever seen very RUDE!!!!!!!! Very fast to tell you nasty comments. I will never go back!!! The staff was also bad! His bedside manners sucked!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away

March 31st, 2014

Very good experience

I don't know what these other reviews are talking about. I had my second appointment with Dr. Pochatko recently and I had not one problem with my experience at his office or with his demeanor. Happy with my appointments and overall treatment with him and his staff.

January 30th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Pochatko gave me a new lease on life. I had so damaged my ankle that whenever I walked a lot, I would spend two days after with a swollen ankle. He did surgery on my ankle to tighten up the ligaments and tendons and to clean out scar tissue. Its like I have a new ankle. He did a wonderful job of reconstructing the ankle. I would totally recommend him. He was very nice to me and explained everything in detail, even the recovery, so that I would understand how long the recovery would take. He was always patient, never in a rush and I have total confidence in him. His staff was nice to me as well. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Pochatko for helping me to walk well again.

November 21st, 2013

Rude & Condescending

I should have read the reviews first!!I have never in my life been treated so rudely and condescendingly by a doctor. I went him and spent 10 minutes being berated and interrogated as to why I had the previous treatment that I had. I am still angry with myself for not addressing his behavior directly with him, but I was so taken by surprise. I will certainly not return to him nor recommend him to anyone I know.

May 30th, 2013

rude

was not certain ,got angry for no reason ,ruuuuuuuude ,awful.. not recommended.lost another patient.

May 19th, 2013

poor service

I was unfortunate to have been treated for a broken foot by his PE, Jessica Parrazo and the Dr.'himself.. They performed unnecessary treatment (hard cast) causing me complications. Look elsewhere.

March 17th, 2013

He was rude, condesending, not a good listener and arrogant.

July 18th, 2012

Worst dr ever!

Rude, arrogant,nasty condescending and just right mean best describes this dr. I heard how horrible he was but could not believe a dr would be allowed to be so awful, so foolishly made an appointment to see him. BIG MISTAKE!! He was worse than others warned me about! He should have his license revoked!

March 21st, 2012

Told me it was in my head

I am not one to normally review on these sites, but after seeing numerous not so good reviews, I wanted to give my two cents. My last appointment I was told that the pain I was feeling was all in my head....after all, I just cut and hid your nerve, how can you still be experiencing pain? He blamed me for my first failed surgery because I did not do my research (yes, I had a second opinion) and seek the BEST Orthopedic Food and Ankle Specialist around. Yea, right.....all in my head? How does one make their ankle turn purple and swell to double the size? STAY AWAY!

February 9th, 2012

No one else could help me.

I came to Dr. Pochatko, because a friend recommended me. I was finding no answers from other doctors. I had no problem getting an appointment. He was busy, but the wait was not bad. He was thorough, understanding, compassionate. He was able to diagnose me and help me with my problem. Today I have no pain and am very happy.