A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pocos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pocos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pocos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pocos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pocos graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Pocos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Pocos DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Pocos practice?
- Dr. David Pocos has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pocos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwalk, OH.
See Norwalk Orthopedic Surgeons.