A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Podkameni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Podkameni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podkameni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podkameni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Podkameni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Podkameni graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi.
Dr. Podkameni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Podkameni MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Podkameni practice?
- Dr. David Podkameni has 1 office location.
Dr. David Podkameni practices Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.