A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Podkameni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Podkameni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Podkameni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Podkameni graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi.
Dr. Podkameni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Podkameni MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Podkameni practice?
- Dr. David Podkameni has 27 office locations.
Dr. David Podkameni practices Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.