A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Poeltl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Poeltl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poeltl
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Poeltl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Poeltl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poeltl graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poeltl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Healthsouth Collier Outpatient Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Poeltl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Poeltl practice?
- Dr. David Poeltl has 1 office location.
Dr. David Poeltl practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.