The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Pohl
Dr. David Pohl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Pohl is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin, St David's Medical Center and Seton Medical Center Austin. Dr. Pohl has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Pohl has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. David Pohl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. J Morper
Austin, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Rajesh Babu
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Allison Gorrebeeck
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Austin, TX 0.01 mi17