A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Pokorny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pokorny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pokorny, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokorny graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pokorny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pokorny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans