A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pokorny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pokorny is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pokorny, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokorny graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pokorny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Pokorny MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Pokorny practice?
- Dr. David Pokorny has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pokorny practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.