A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Polidori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Polidori graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Polidori has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Polidori MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Polidori practice?
- Dr. David Polidori has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Polidori practices Surgery near Smyrna, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lewes, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Smyrna Surgeons.