Dr. David Polin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Polin?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. David Polin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 25th, 2015

Unpleasant personality, uncaring

Dr Polin was recommended to me by another physician for pain management. He was very cold and seemed disinterested in my case. I would not recommend him to anyone!

October 5th, 2011

This Dr does not care the amount of pain someone is in or how it is effecting the person

Dr Polin was refered to me buy my back Dr. to further manage my pain. At first Dr Polin stated your a good candidate for a pain pump. However he wanted me to go threw some testing, which I didn't agree at frist, but I did it anyway. The pain is so great that it is effecting my mood like never before, that it causing me to watch myself, not to get so angry. I'm truly sorry how I acted, he just doesn't care. That he turned down giving me the pain pump, with some reason it would be to much for me to handle . I rather handle the pain pump then get angry at someone, woulded you???

September 16th, 2015