A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pollak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pollak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pollak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Pollak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Pollak practice?
- Dr. David Pollak has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Pollak practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.