A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pollifrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pollifrone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pollifrone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollifrone graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pollifrone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Pollifrone MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Pollifrone practice?
- Dr. David Pollifrone has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Pollifrone practices Urology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, IN and Kendallville, IN.
See Fort Wayne Urologists.