A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pollock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pollock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carl Pollock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Pollock practice?
- Dr. David Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.