A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pond, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pond graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Pond DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Pond practice?
- Dr. David Pond has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Pond practices Family Medicine near Hilliard, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Hilliard Family Physicians.