Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Heidi Hamburger RN on Sep 2nd, 2015

Friendly professional staff. Dr Pond and his staff treat me like family and always take the time to get the whole picture. I trust them with my life and more importantly my children's lives. He is one of the great doctors who cares about his patients more than the bottom line.

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Pond is the most caring compassionate physician I have ever met, he is incredibly thorough, He listens to all of your problems and genuinely cares about his patients. I have been his patient for 7 years and he is always been their for me and my family going out of his way to make sure we are taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Pond for everything!

Jan 19th, 2015

Accused me of being a drug addict when I was in pain. When I finally got my records from him to take to another doctor for another opinion, the things he wrote about me were completely untrue and mean.

Patient show details Patient
by Julie W on May 2nd, 2013

I great doctor that was very nice to me, spent time with me and really talked to me. He has a great bedside manner. His office staff was very friendly and approachable. The office manager is awesome, she can help me with any insurance problems I have!