A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pootrakul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pootrakul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pootrakul
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pootrakul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pootrakul, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pootrakul graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Pootrakul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David David Pootrakul MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Pootrakul practice?
- Dr. David Pootrakul has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Pootrakul practices Neurological Surgery near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City Surgeons.