A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Popper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Popper, gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Popper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popper graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Popper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Popper MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Popper practice?
- Dr. David Popper has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Popper practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Yardley, PA.