A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Popper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Popper, gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popper
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Popper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Popper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Popper graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Popper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Popper MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Popper practice?
- Dr. David Popper has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Popper practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Yardley, PA.