Dr. David Port Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Port?

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I must say that Dr. Port was very difficult to reach. I left numerous voice messages for him. He did return my call, but we never did connect. The time between when I called and he called me back was almost 2 weeks!!! Also, he made me fill out two forms before he would even consider taking me on as a patient. In the meantime he did schedule an appointment with me. I PDF'd the one form back to him (to make sure I had acceptable insurance). Upon his review of it, he changed his "tune" and decided he would not take me on as a patient and cancelled the appointment that he originally scheduled. I wrote him why in an e-mail. And he never replied back. I cannot imagine why he would have done this!!!!! I was very upset by this and just wanted other people to know of my experience with him.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Seemed great to me, but i can only compare him to, well, no-one, since he has been my only mental healthcare provider thus far.

Not Good

Posted on November 6th, 2009

I've never before encountered a therapist who interrupts you and changes topics as well as attempts to diagnose and medicate your problem after your first thirty minutes with them. I only had one visit to Dr. Port but I found his methods to be unprofessional - he handled the session more like a business meeting than a doctor's appointment.

Posted on November 12th, 2015