A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Porter is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Porter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Porter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hill Porter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Porter practice?
- Dr. David Porter has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Porter practices Diagnostic Radiology near , .