A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Porzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Porzio, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porzio
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Porzio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Porzio graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porzio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Garcia Porzio MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Porzio practice?
- Dr. David Porzio has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Porzio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Cardiologists, and Newport Beach Nuclear Medicine Physicians.