Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Facc Porzio
Dr. Facc Porzio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Irvine, CA and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Porzio is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) and Menifee Valley Medical Center. Dr. Porzio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Facc Porzio has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Facc Porzio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Bonnie Bock
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.16 mi43
Dr. Jack Palmer
Newport Beach, CA 0.23 mi30
Dr. Richard Quist
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.23 mi23