More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Posner
Dr. David Posner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Posner is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Mt. Sinai. Dr. Posner has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Posner has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. David Posner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Robert Abrams
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Ann Tilley
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Suhail Raoof
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi35