Dr. David Postelnek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Postelnek?

April 16th, 2013

4in metal rod stuck in my right arm

Went to the emergency room for a rock in my arm that came up from the back of the lawn mower. Well 3 hours later found out it was a 4 inch metal rod from the top of the lawn mower. Doc came in and took it so I would not half to travel to Fairfax. This doctor knows his stuff, if you take time to listen and he will take care if you. Coming from a guy who spent 10 hours in the ER.... I have my arm and no infections. He is all ace's in my book. Lets try to all remember how challenging his job is and dealing with all sorts of people, I'm lucky he was working that shift that night.

September 4th, 2008

Unbelievable Doctor

Took my son to the ER because he was unresponsive, received such poor care from this "doctor" that it was almost negligent. At one point we were seriously questioning whether he was in fact certified or if he was just a PA filling in for the real doc.

July 30th, 2015