A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pou, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pou graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Pou has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Grehan Pou MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Pou practice?
- Dr. David Pou has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Pou practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.