Learn more about Dr. David Poulad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Poulad, Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poulad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulad graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Poulad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Poulad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Poulad practice?
- Dr. David Poulad has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Poulad practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Union Neurological Surgeons and Union Surgeons.