Learn more about Dr. David Poulad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Poulad, Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poulad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulad graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Poulad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Poulad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Poulad practice?
- Dr. David Poulad has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Poulad practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Union Neurological Surgeons and Union Surgeons.