A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Poulad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Poulad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulad graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Poulad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Poulad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Poulad practice?
- Dr. David Poulad has 1 office location.
Dr. David Poulad practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Union, NJ.
See Union Surgeons.