A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Powell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Powell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Powell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Powell practice?
- Dr. David Powell has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Powell practices Otolaryngology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Sugar Land Otolaryngologists.